1.5 Request to de-register TC/CA employee
You must be registered and logged in to DAF ePortal for de-registering an TC/CA employee.
As an TC/CA legal representative you can de-register TC/CA employee for access to the DAF vehicle technical information. You must use Support Center in DAF ePortal to submit the request. DAF will process the de-registration.
The following procedure applies for the TC/CA employee de-registration:
- The TC/CA legal representative starts Support Center in DAF ePortal.
- In the main menu of Support Center, the TC/CA legal representative selects [User Administration].
- In the [User Administration] menu, the TC/CA legal representative selects [Request to de-register IO employee].
- The TC/CA legal representative fills out and submits the request form with the TC/CA employee information.
- Your registration request will be processed as soon as possible and the TC/CA legal representative will receive a message after the account has been de-activated.