- Board of Management
- DAF Worldwide
- Facts & Figures
- Innovation Trucks
- Products and Services
- News and Media
Working at DAF
- Young professionals
- Meet your colleagues
- DAF as employer
1.2 Register TC/CA employee for use of the VTI system
You must be registered and logged in to DAF ePortal for registering an TC/CA employee.
As an TC/CA legal representative you can register up to five employees for access to the DAF vehicle technical information. Upon approval of the TC/CA employee registration, the account will be activated and the TC/CA employee can access DAF ePortal.
In DAF ePortal the TC/CA employee can access the VTI application in case the TC/CA legal representative has credits.
The following procedure applies for the TC/CA employee registration:
- The TC/CA legal representative starts Support Center in DAF ePortal.
- In the main menu of Support Center, the TC/CA legal representative selects [User Administration].
- In the [User Administration] menu, the TC/CA legal representative selects [Register a new IO employee].
- The TC/CA legal representative fills out and submits the request form with the TC/CA employee information. You can choose your preferred user ID.
- Your registration request will be processed as soon as possible and the TC/CA legal representative will receive a message after the account has been activated.
- At the first login to DAF ePortal, the employee can replace the initial password with its preferred password. After accepting the legal terms and conditions, the employee can start DAF ePortal.