1.3 Maintain TC/CA status
You must be registered and logged in to DAF ePortal for maintaining the TC/CA status.
As an TC/CA legal representative you can modify the TC/CA information or status. You must use Support Center in DAF ePortal to submit the request. DAF will process the status change.
The following procedure applies for maintaining the TC/CA status:
- The TC/CA legal representative starts Support Center in DAF ePortal.
- In the main menu of Support Center, the TC/CA legal representative selects [User Administration].
- In the [User Administration] menu, the TC/CA legal representative selects [Maintain IO status].
- The TC/CA legal representative fills out and submits the request form with the new TC/CA information or status.
- Your request will be processed as soon as possible and the TC/CA legal representative will receive a message after the change has been completed. The TC/CA legal representative will also be notified in case the changed TC/CA information or status cannot be processed and a new TC/CA registration is required.