- Board of Management
- DAF Worldwide
- Facts & Figures
- Innovation Trucks
- Products and Services
- News and Media
Working at DAF
- Young professionals
- Meet your colleagues
- DAF as employer
1.4 Maintain TC/CA employee data
You must be registered and logged in to DAF ePortal for maintaining the employee data.
You can change your own password or preferred language in DAF ePortal.
Password: you can change your password directly at logging in at DAF ePortal.
Preferred language: you can change your preferred language in the user profile settings within DAF ePortal.
For changing your email address you must use Support Center in DAF ePortal to submit the request. DAF will process the change.
The following procedure applies for changing your email address:
- Start Support Center in DAF ePortal.
- In the main menu of Support Center, select [User Administration].
- In the [User Administration] menu, select [Maintain user status].
- Fill out and submit the request form with the new email address.
- Your request will be processed as soon as possible and you will receive a message when the change has been completed.