- How can I register?
- What does it cost to register?
- Why do I need to provide the Chamber of Commerce information and the Test center accreditation data at registration?
- How long does it take before registration is completed?
- How can I choose my own login name and password?
- Can I share a login name within my company?
You can register via the registration form.
Registration is for free!
The purpose of this site is to provide access to DAF vehicle technical information to authorized Testing Centers. At registration, we need to assess if you are an authorized Testing Center and therefore we need this information.
Typically the registration takes about two weeks.
You can choose your own preferred login name during registration. You will be notified if this user login name already exists. After completing the registration you will receive an initial password. At first login you must replace this password with your own preferred password.
No, the login names and passwords are provided per user. You must keep these private and you cannot share it with any other person, within or outside of your company. The companies legal representative can request new login names for the other users within your company. For further information please read the legal notice and the general conditions.